Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Iverson One-Year Deal With Grizzlies


Allen Iverson will sign a one-year, $3.5 million deal with the Memphis Grizzlies in the next 24 to 48 hours

I said it all summer long that he would be going to the Grizzlies. After Miami passed on him I was more then certain he would end up there.
Lets just hope he has accepted a reserve role to co-exist in the same offense with O.J. May at the same position, Mike Conley returning at point guard and Randolph's join the team.

Iverson confirmed his decision on his Twitter feed Wednesday morning.
"God Chose Memphis as the place that I will continue my career," he wrote. In a post a few minutes later, he said, "I feel that they are committed to developing a winner and I know that I can help them to accomplish that. I feel that I can trust them."

No comments:

Post a Comment